QAD Business Intelligence Software Solutions
QAD Business Intelligence software (QAD BI) unifies data from multiple sources across the enterprise and provides a complete solution that enables key enterprise decision makers to access, analyze, and share critical information.
QAD BI provides a complete business intelligence ERP solution consisting of three major components: QAD BI Data Warehouse Designer, QAD Modules and the QAD BI Portal to support Analytics, through Dashboards and reporting.
- QAD BI Data Warehouse Designer. Allows data consolidation, optimization, multi-currency consolidation, continuous support for database maintenance tasks and impact analysis and a single repository for any needed transformation logic.
- QAD BI Modules. Integrated with QAD apps out of the box. They’re organized to make the data easy to access without complex database queries and programming resources. Support for pre-defined OLAP cubes for various areas of analysis is available.
- QAD BI Portal. A framework to design, deploy and use dashboards, reports and visualizations. The modular, component based approach makes it easy to create and re-use dashboard components and deploy the dashboards to the appropriate individuals in a secure manner, putting information at the fingertips of the decision maker in a timely manner. The QAD BI Portal can be accessed through a web browser or through a native application for the Apple iPad.
The Value of QAD Business Intelligence ERP Software:
- Make better, faster strategic and tactical decisions through access to the facts
- Identify when key performance indicators require attention
- Provide easy to use investigative tools within the dashboard framework for business users to identify causes or potential problems
- Harmonize information by consolidating raw data from disparate systems into an easily accessible warehouse
- Low Cost of Entry and Expansion
- Business Intelligence platform tiered to match customer needs: number and type of source systems, size of BI user community
- Buy only what is needed now, and upgrade later if growth warrants
- Analytical modules purchased as needed, when needed
- Extend and enhance your Business Intelligence environment yourself, following certification training
- Work with all current versions of QAD Enterprise Applications
- Easy to implement, learn and use
- Consolidate raw data from disparate source (including non-QAD)
- Open architecture – works with an array of Business Intelligence tools
- Collaborative Portal features lead to group decision making
QAD Business Intelligence ERP Implementation
Business Process Review involves reviewing current data sources, identifying areas of measurement, reviewing current outputs and data user requirements, delineating the extract, load and transform (ELT) strategy and defining the data plan. Interviews with key stakeholders (for each module) ensure that appropriate functional areas are covered.
Programming and Interface Development involves determining your requirements to include other data sources, enhancements to existing business models, new business models and customer-specific KPI's. The scope of this task varies based on the number of data sources, modules, KPIs, etc.
Training addresses the QAD Business Intelligence software installation, administration and day to day usage. We target three audiences – administrators, power users and day-to-day portal users. Course content matches the needs of the student. Power users will be the primary contributors to data warehouse content and dashboard component definitions.
Typical Business Intelligence ERP Software Implementation Plan for One Site