Navigating the Forums
Access the forum home to view the list of available forums. Information about each of the forums is organized into the following columns:
• Name. The name of the forum. Click a name to enter the forum.
• Description. A brief description of the forum.
• No. of Topics. The number of topics that have been posted in the forum.
Click a forum to view the topics within that forum. Information about each of the topics is organized into the following columns:
• Topic. The title of the topic.
• Author. The name of the user who posted the topic.
• Number of comments. The number of comments that have been posted in response to topics.
• Date of last post. The date that the last comment was posted.
Click any of the columns to sort in ascending or descending order.
When you enter the forums from a dashboard or visual item, the forum applies a filter that shows only the topics that relate to that dashboard or visual item. If you would like to remove the filter and see all the topics in the forum, click the Forget Search Context link in the Forum Home window. See Forum Home
Click a topic to view the comments that have been posted in response to the topic. Information about each of the comments is organized into the following columns:
• Post. The content of the comments, including the text and any attached images.
• Author. The name of the user who posted the comment.
• Post Date. The date the comment was posted.