The Item Properties pane displays important information about an item. When you click an item, such as a query, the following tabs in the Item Properties pane provide information about the item:
• General. Contains general information about the selected item, such as the item name, date created, and a description.
• Security. Displays the object security groups that can view and edit this item. To change the security restrictions for this item, select the groups that can view and edit this item, and then click OK.
• Attributes. Used for debug purposes.
• Document XML. Displays the item in XML.
• Referenced By. Contains reference information for the item. For example, if the item is a query, this tab lists any visual items or reports that use the query and any dashboards that use those visual items or reports.