Report Home is the front page of the Report menu where the designer can navigate through a list of all available reports. Access the Report Home by choosing Report from the Designer drop-down menu.
A navigation bar, which contains a link to the Report Home, is at the top of the window. If there are any reports open, a link to each report appears in the navigation bar, each separated by a spacer symbol.
The report home toolbar, located beneath the navigation bar, consists of the following buttons:
• New Folder. Create a folder in the navigation pane.
• New Upload. Upload a report designed outside of the BI Portal, such as with iReport.
• New Wizard. Create a report.
• Open. Open a report.
• Rename. Rename a report or folder.
• Copy. Make a copy of a report.
• Move. Move a query or a folder to a different location in the navigation pane.
• Delete. Delete a report or folder.
• Export. Export the selected report into a .zip folder as an .xml file. Use this feature to copy or migrate a specific report from one portal environment to another.
When you export a report, the report, and the underlying query are exported.
A navigation pane, which contains a list of all existing reports, is on the left side of the window. A properties pane, which displays information about folders and reports, is on the right side of the window.
To open a report, double-click the report name or select the report and click Open.