The Dashboard Home is the front page of the Dashboard menu where you can navigate through a list of all available dashboards. Access the Dashboard Home by choosing Dashboard from the Designer drop-down menu.
A list of all available dashboards is located in a navigation pane on the left side of the window. A properties pane, which displays information about folders and queries, is on the right side of the window.
The dashboard home toolbar consists of the following buttons:
• New Folder. Create a folder in the navigation pane.
• New. Create a dashboard.
• Open. Open a dashboard.
• Rename. Rename a dashboard or folder.
• Copy. Make a copy of a dashboard.
• Move. Move a dashboard or a folder to a different location in the navigation pane.
• Delete. Delete a dashboard or folder.
• Export. Export the selected dashboard in .zip xml format. Use this feature to copy or migrate a specific dashboard from one portal environment to another.
Note: When you export a dashboard, the visual items on the dashboard and all underlying queries are exported as well.
To open a dashboard, double-click the dashboard name or select the dashboard and click Open.