The Administration function in BI handles all data and user security. From the Administration menu, the administrator sets the access levels of users and user groups, and the security for data groups and data values.
The Administration drop-down menu contains the following options:
• User. Add, edit, enable, and disable user profiles in the BI Portal.
• Object Security Group. Examine, edit, and create security groups.
• Data Security Model. Build data security.
• Model Administration. Update, rebuild, or remove all data security.
• Data Migration. Migrate items from one portal to another.
• Library Administration. Rebuild the data library.
• Forums. Add, edit, and delete forums.