In the User menu, the administrator manages the profiles of the end users. The administrator adds users to the portal, edits a user’s profile, and enables or disables a user’s access.
Access the User menu by selecting User from the Administration drop-down menu.
Information about the user is organized into the following columns:
• User ID. The username used to log in to the BI Portal.
• First and Last Name. The first and last name of the user.
• Status. The current status of the user:
• A. Active.
• P. Pending. A new user who has not logged in to the portal and has not changed the initial password.
• D. Disabled.
• Email. The user’s e-mail address.
• Application Role. The role assigned to the user.
The user toolbar consists of the following buttons:
• New. Add a user.
• Edit. Edit existing user information and access.
• Disable. Disable a user.
• Enable. Enable a user.
• Refresh. Refresh the list to show recent changes.
User Administration Menu