Using Fixed Assets Programs
Some programs in the Fixed Assets module include additional navigation buttons that are used to modify information or access additional screens with a program. For example, Fixed Asset Maintenance (32.3) includes multiple navigation buttons in the QAD .NET UI:
Note: Fixed Assets features and functions are described in detail in User Guide: QAD Fixed Assets.
• The currently active button is indicated by the darker frame around it.
• You can use the Tab key to move forward between the buttons and Shift+Tab to move backward.
• Press the spacebar to execute the function associated with the active button.
• Pressing Enter is the same as clicking Next. This typically has no effect when the buttons are active.
• The End button and the Back link execute the same function; similarly, the two Delete buttons execute the same function.
Fixed Asset Maintenance (32.2)