How QAD focuses attention on critical issues
Graphs & Charts
You can display every browse in tabular or graphical form.
For example, if you would like to see a quick breakdown of customers by type – Wholesale, Distributor, End-User – you could show this on a pie chart.
It refreshes graphs and browses automatically on a regular basis – especially important when you are looking at dynamic information like orders.
• Select 2.1.2 Customer Browse
• Select Setup > Chart Designer
• Enter X-Axis Label Customer Type, X-Variable Type, Y-Axis Label Customer, Group by X Values Yes, Y-Variables Customer Count, Chart Title Customers by Type, Chart Type Pie Chart
• Click Apply
• Select Actions > Auto Go > Start
• Variety of graph types
• Auto or manual refresh
• Create each time or save to favorites