QAD Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Plant & Equipment Maintenance
QAD Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) provides the tools needed to address all plant maintenance requirements, dramatically increasing equipment utilization, lowering scrap and rework, and decreasing costs.
QAD Enterprise Asset Management Software Solution allows users to better control plant operations by providing a consistent way to manage capital projects, preventative and predictive plant maintenance, MRO inventory and MRO purchasing, making it a true enterprise asset management solution.
QAD Enterprise Asset Management Software Solution is a suite comprised of three products, Project Controls Management, Plant Maintenance and MRO Inventory and Purchasing. QAD Enterprise Asset Management integrates project control management, plant maintenance, MRO inventory and purchasing together into a solution enabling a plant to run more smoothly, and keep equipment running at the lowest cost. As a component of the QAD Enterprise Application 2007 suite, QAD EAM is the only Enterprise Asset Management solution that is fully integrated into QAD's manufacturing and financial modules.
View QAD EAM Demo
QAD Enterprise Asset Management includes:
- Project Controls Management — Expanding or upgrading the manufacturing capabilities is one of the most important investments a manufacturing company makes every year. Bringing projects in “on-time” and “within budget” are the critical first steps to ensure the asset generates the return on investment. QAD Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)enables project engineers to track and manage spending against a project's budget and authorized spending authority. Armed with real time information, managers will always know how much has been spent and what additional cost is required to complete a project.
- Plant Maintenance — Once the project is complete and the asset is turned over to plant operations, QAD Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) will assist the maintenance planner to set up the most appropriate preventive maintenance schedules to ensure the equipment is properly maintained. Any repairs and associated cost against equipment are recorded through EAM's work order system. Armed with this information, a maintenance manager can determine how to best allocate resources.
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing
- MRO Inventory — In order to repair broken equipment and get the production line back up as quickly as possible, it is important to stock the right critical spare parts. A company cannot possibly stock all potential spare parts that may be required, because the sheer number and cost. QAD Enterprise Asset Management EAM will assist storeroom managers in determining which parts should be stocked, minimizing production downtime and inventory investment.
- MRO Purchasing — A small manufacturing plant may purchase thousands of MRO items from hundreds of potential supplies. QAD Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) helps a buyer quickly and easily identifies the appropriate supplier with the best price. The electronic authorization process allows managers to review purchase request and current spending against budget to determine if the requisition should be filled.
QAD Enterprise Asset Management.
By addressing all aspects of the plant and equipment lifecycle, QAD Enterprise Asset Management helps increase asset utilization and its impact on profitability. QAD capabilities in this area have recently been strengthened by the acquisition of long-standing partners FBO Systems, Inc. The module includes tools for managing capital projects, MRO inventory and indirect purchasing, and features a dashboard interface for quick insight.