Are you looking for a career where you’ll meet a network of like-minded colleagues who exhibit values such as a commitment to excellence, innovation and integrity—as well as competitive salaries and excellent life benefits—then QAD is looking for you.
Top 10 reasons to join QAD:
- Performance Made Passionate. Passion has long been used to describe QAD, both internally by employees and externally in the market. “Passion” captures our identity, history, values, culture, strategy, and brand. Learn what it means to work for a company that truly believes in its business, and cheers its employees towards success.
- Performance Made Outstanding. QAD adheres to a rigorous methodology of performance, this is evident the quality and caliber of our employees’ and the accolades adorning our products. Known in the industry for high customer benefit at the lowest possible cost, QAD has been named the ERP Value Leader by top industry analysts such as Aberdeen Group.
- Performance Made Benevolent. QAD shares its vision of continuous improvement and technological innovation with communities around the world; donating time, money and resources for education and various programs. In 2006, QAD teamed with local Santa Barbara school districts to upgrade computer labs. Imagine what you could do in an environment that encourages community involvement.
- Performance Made Knowledgeable. As a vital part of every employee’s career development, both in-house and offsite training are offered and encouraged at QAD. In fact, QAD provides financial assistance for those seeking additional college degrees as well as industry certifications such as the APICS CPIM (Certified in Production Inventory Management).
- Performance Made Leading-Edge. QAD is a leader in the industries it serves—automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences. QAD focuses solely on the needs of manufacturers within these industries, allowing us to precisely target application development and differentiate ourselves from the competition. In fact, QAD has been named as the leading ERP provider in China’s automotive industry by AMR Research.
- Performance Made Successful. After 30 years of helping customers compete in the global market, QAD knows there is one key ingredient to our success—people. It’s our people who build the relationships that sell software; our people who support customers’ through their toughest challenges; and our people who envision a bigger and brighter future for the manufacturing industry.
- Performance Made Collaborative. We know it takes a community of thinkers to generate the kinds of ideas that will elevate the manufacturing industry to the next level. For QAD, Community is not just a buzz word. It’s a partnership and a commitment. And thanks to social media and the next generation of Internet users, the QAD Community has become a continuous loop of knowledge sharing, relationship building and collaborative innovation.
- Performance Made Adventurous. QAD is a global company with over 1300 employees and a presence in 30 countries. Our software was the first ERP to be mapped to the APICS standards, paving the way for all of these years of success. Born from an idea for solving one customer’s toughest business challenge more than 30 years ago, the same dedication and ingenuity of our founders guide the business today.
- Performance Made Innovative. 100 Innovation Place. That’s the address of QAD’s corporate headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and one of the many QAD offices where you’ll find engineers building another Quality Application Development. Quality comes from innovation and QAD believes in rewarding its thought leaders. The Distinguished Engineer program offers significant rewards to employee that make meaningful contributions to the success of QAD Enterprise Applications and the development environment.
- Performance Made Rewarding. QAD utilizes a veritable cornucopia of rewards programs for its employees, ensuring each contributor receives the right incentive for his/her specific line of work. From Key Contributors to QAD Champions to Service Milestones, QAD believes strongly in acknowledging a job well done and pays special attention to those that go above and beyond the confines of their job description.