QAD Recognizes Partner Excellence at Explore 2014
Awards presented to partners for outstanding commitment to excellence and customer service
NEW ORLEANS — May 8 , 2014 — QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services, today announced the winners of its annual partner awards program at its Explore 2014 customer conference in New Orleans. The awards recognize partners in the QAD community for their achievements in contributing to the success of customers using QAD Enterprise Applications.
Gordon Fleming, chief marketing officer, QAD, presented this year’s awards at Explore 2014. “Partners are valuable members of the QAD ecosystem and drive innovation,” said Fleming. “Our commitment to help customers become Effective Enterprises is made possible with the help of our partners. We are thrilled to honor them at Explore 2014.”
The Explore 2014 Partner Award winners are:
- Progress Software Corporation was named Technology Partner of the Year. This award recognizes the partner’s outstanding technical cooperation and strategic alignment with QAD. Progress Software and QAD work to serve customers in the areas of cloud offering, scalability and reliability.
- Eagle Consulting & Development was named Solution Partner of the Year. This award honors the highest achieving partner in delivery of solutions to QAD customers. Eagle Consulting provides a comprehensive automated data collection solution used by many customers. In the past year, EAGLE RF Express solution was made available for QAD’s Enterprise Cloud applications.
- Logan Consulting won the Consulting Partner of the Year award for its excellence in consistently delivering high quality implementation services to QAD’s customers. Logan Consulting is one of QAD’s longest-standing partners providing sales and services support with a proven track record of successful customer engagements.
- Avalara was recognized as the New Partner of the Year. Avalara joined the QAD partner network as a solution partner. Partnership with Avalara allows QAD to deliver sales tax compliance software to its North American customers using QAD on-premise and QAD Cloud ERP. Success has been demonstrated with a number of customer implementations.
- RCM Technologies was recognized as the Channel Partner of the Year for its achievement in field performance within QAD’s channel partner program. With RCM Technologies, QAD launched a new solution partner relationship supporting life sciences customers. RCM Technologies was honored at an internal QAD event earlier this year.
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA) (NASDAQ: QADB) is a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies. For more than 30 years, QAD has provided global manufacturing companies with QAD Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management. QAD Enterprise Applications is offered in flexible deployment models as on-premise software, in the cloud with QAD Cloud ERP or in a blended environment. With QAD, customers and partners in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences industries can better align daily operations with their strategic goals to meet their vision of becoming more Effective Enterprises.
“QAD” is a registered trademark of QAD Inc. All other products or company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For additional information, contact:
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “expects”, “believes”, “anticipates”, “could”, “will likely result”, “estimates”, “intends”, “may”, “projects”, “should”, “would”, “might”, “plan” and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the company’s current expectations and assumptions regarding its business, the economy and future conditions. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, evolving demand for the company's software products and products that operate with the company's products; the company's ability to sustain license and service demand; the company's ability to leverage changes in technology; the company's ability to sustain customer renewal rates at current levels; the publication of opinions by industry and financial analysts about the company, its products and technology; the reliability of estimates of transaction and integration costs and benefits; the entry of new competitors or new offerings by existing competitors and the associated announcement of new products and technological advances by them; delays in localizing the company's products for new or existing markets; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales as a result of lengthy sales cycles; changes in operating expenses, pricing, timing of new product releases, the method of product distribution or product mix; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; general economic conditions; exchange rate fluctuations; and, the global political environment. In addition, revenue and earnings in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software industry are subject to fluctuations. Software license revenue, in particular, is subject to variability with a significant proportion of revenue earned in the last month of each quarter. Given the high margins associated with license revenue, modest fluctuations can have a substantial impact on net income. Investors should not use any one quarter's results as a benchmark for future performance. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and the industries in which it operates, please refer to the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2014, and in particular, the section entitled “Risk Factors” therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.