Materials Management Operations Guidelines/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE)
What is MMOG/LE?
Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE) is a comprehensive self-assessment required by many OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. MMOG/LE is used to evaluate production and aftermarket/service processes. The assessment also establishes a common definition of supply chain management processes to help organizations:
- Determine the robustness of existing internal processes
- Benchmark supply chain operations
- Facilitate continuous improvement and increase customer satisfaction
- Streamline the flow of information and products throughout all tiers of the supply chain
What's new in MMOG/LE Version 4?
Download MMOG/LE Enhancement Guide.
What is in the MMOG/LE Assessment?
MMOG/LE designed to assess your supply chain processes against industry best practice and is contained in an Microsoft Excel document. The chapters of the assessment are as follows:
- Strategy and Improvement
- Work Organization
- Capacity & Production Planning
- Customer Interface
- Production & Product Control
- Supplier Interface
Download MMOG/LE Q-Scan Guide.
QAD and MMOG/LE
QAD is the proven industry leader when it comes to helping organizations achieve MMOG/LE Level A classification. QAD’s unique MMOG/LE tools and solutions ensure your organization is successful in completing your assessment and that your ERP solution aligns with industry best practices.
Learn how QAD supports your MMOG/LE requirements:
- Member of AIAG/Odette global MMOG/LE work group
- Member of the AIAG Supply Chain Steering Committee
- Designated MMOG/LE training provider on behalf of AIAG/Odette in North America, Asia-Pacific, and Eastern Europe
- QAD Automotive Process Maps
- QAD MMOG/LE Q-Scan Consultation
- QAD MMOG/LE Answer Sheet
Contact the Automotive Expert.