QAD Enterprise Applications provides tools for every phase of the customer life cycle from quotations and RFQs to order and delivery through after-sale service and support. Customers can choose self-service options, EDI or traditional communication channels, and QAD Enterprise Applications gives the company a complete view of the customer.
Improve response time: Customers want information about order status, including inventory on hand, invoice or shipment information or pricing — and business systems must deliver this information whenever and however customers ask.
Communicate through multiple channels: Whether your customer chooses self-service, phone, fax, EDI or XML, QAD Enterprise Applications handles them all and provides a complete picture of the customer’s interactions with your company.
Effective Enterprise Best Practices
- Web orders integrated with pricing, ATP and back-end supply chain functions
- Complete capture of a customer's interactions
- Integrated marketing, sales and customer service database
- Customer self-service to place orders and check status
- Customized configurations in quoting and order entry process
Effective Enterprise Metrics
- Lead-to-Customer conversion ratio
- Quote-to-Order conversion ratio
- Time to convert a lead to a customer
- Time between customer call and company response
- Cost of customer acquisition
- Average time to resolve a customer issue
- Campaign effectiveness by demographic, by product
- Promotion effectiveness by demographic, by product