Companies need to manage all interactions related to product support and maintenance and repair, to grow revenue and reduce service costs. QAD Enterprise Applications provides tools for warranty and service contracts, spares management and after-sale services.
Improve technician effectiveness: Manage skill library and assign tasks to the nearest tech with the appropriate skill to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize technician travel.
Control and reduce warranty and service contract costs: Automatically bill for labor and parts on out-of-warranty service calls and know revision levels of installed equipment so technicians can bring the right service parts the first time.
Effective Enterprise Best Practices
- Integrating handheld devices in real time
- Continuously improving measuring and monitoring of product installation and service
- Maintaining a skills library to match the nearest technician to jobs to reduce travel and improve customer satisfaction
- Automatically billing labor and materials for out-of-warranty service calls
- Accessing revision levels of installed equipment to ensure bringing the right parts on initial service calls
Effective Enterprise Metrics
- Average number of service call made per field engineer
- Field personnel utilization
- Average time per call
- Percentage of calls within or outside the SLA
- Elapsed time from when the customer first logs the call to final resolution
- Variances from expected technician time
- Ratio of visits/calls to resolve an issue