South & East QAD User Group
The QAD South & East User Group (SEUG) was created to provide networking, support, and education for QAD-MFG/PRO Users in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. In addition to providing educational value to members, bi-annual meetings serve as a means of communication with QAD on common issues of interest. The South & East User Group operates in association with the America’s User Group as a “Regular” User Group.
Any company which licenses QAD MFG-PRO software can join the South & East User Group as a Member Company. QAD Business Partners, companies providing consulting, training or third-party software related to QAD MFG/PRO may join. Most members are located in the Southeast region of the United States.
In addition to valuable education and networking opportunities through bi-annual conferences, the SEUG also offers members the following benefits:
- Member discounts to all SEUG sponsored events
- Quarterly Newsletter for updates on user group activities/events, product news and more
- Access to conference papers and handouts
- Member Directory for up-to-date industry contacts
- Access to SEUG’s Yahoo Groups discussion forum
- Free job postings on the SEUG Job Board
- Networking and access to end user referral services