Tunisia QAD User Group
The Tunisian User Group aims to establish a stimulating environment for its members to learn and create. It was developed to address training and consulting needs as well as to facilitate the exchange of information between members, business partners and consultants.
The User Group plans to hold multiple member meetings each year. These meetings include workshops and presentations, on topics chosen by users from their own experiences; presentations on products from suppliers and distributors of the software and related products; and presentations from QAD on future direction and other topics of interest.
- Ideal networking environment for QAD users, enabling users to meet in an informal setting to share experiences
- Interests and opinions of the members are presented to QAD and its distributors
- Direct input into development with QAD and/or its distributors
- Valuable access to events held throughout the year
- Totally independent and non-profit making body