Freedom Technologies – Data Acquisition & Manufacturing Execution
At Freedom Technologies we understand the due diligence a company performs in reaching a decision for the best data collection solution to fit specific requirements. Error Proof® has been developed to be implemented in various degrees; from a standard barcode data collection system to a QAD integrated manufacturing execution system.
Freedom’s Error Proof® Advanced Manufacturing Execution System (AMES) helps manufacturing companies leverage their QAD investment by supplying more precise information and accurate schedules, resulting in realistic production plans, shorter cycle times, less WIP and lower inventory. Error Proof® AMES also provides the visibility needed to effectively deal with multifaceted traceability requirements.
Freedom’s flagship application Error Proof® is configurable middleware for monitoring, managing, and controlling shop floor data collection. With a powerful group of WIP tracking, label printing and production information capture functions; Error Proof® eliminates errors in receiving, production, and shipping activities. Error Proof® is now integrated to QAD Enterprise Applications through QAD QXtend.
The Value of Error Proof®
- Gain real-time visibility on the shop floor
- Reduce inventory, labor and regulatory costs
- Achieve lean production
- Shorten cycle times
- Drive continuous improvement
- Elimination of waste, including: over production, inventory, defects, waiting, shipping
- Improve reaction time to disruptions, preventing major problems
- Agility: Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and leverage QAD investment
Freedom Technologies' Error Proof® Process Guide