Process & Performance
Performance Monitoring Framework
Business Process Management
Underperforming business services can seriously affect a company’s ability to support its. Identifying notoriously hard to identify performance issues in a timely manner is critical to a company’s success.
- Identify and address issues before a crisis develops
- Identify usage patterns and performance bottlenecks
- Continuous application, system, and network monitoring
- Configure business processes
- User definable work flows
QAD Enterprise Applications System Performance Highlights
QAD Monitoring Framework
QAD Monitoring Framework allows customers to monitor their servers as well as the QAD solutions that run on them providing system transparency as well as baseline performance data. This continuous monitoring and alerting enables customers to plan preemptive actions that can help to prevent application downtime and optimize the performance of applications from an end-user perspective.
QAD Monitoring Framework also enables customers to observe performance patterns and trends over time, giving a historical overview of a system as well as the ability to adapt the alerting solution to notify of exceptions to the baseline measurements provided. In addition to this the data it collects can be used to retrospectively view the state of a system when an unexpected failure occurred and can help in diagnosing the cause of the failure or performance issue.
QAD Monitoring Framework can help improve user satisfaction as it helps administrators monitor QAD Applications, Databases, Systems, and Networks more efficiently.
QAD Business Process Management
Business Process Management (BPM) is a combination of management practices, policies, metrics and software tools designed to help organizations document, automate, manage, analyze and improve processes.
- Create business process models that drive process execution
- Assign task responsibilities/ownership to individual users/roles
- Automate execution of the business process
- Reduce process execution time
- Operational metrics show the status of active processes
- Improve visibility of active processes
- Analyze process execution metrics
- Identify bottlenecks
- Model process modifications
- Support iterative process improvement