The QAD Technology Platform provides IT with the tools, options and strategies required to meet corporate business objectives. Committed to leveraging Open System and industry standard protocols and practices, QAD technical solutions are designed for the toughest global deployment challenges. The QAD Technology Platform:
- Provides choices in service delivery and platforms – On-Premise, On Demand or as a hybrid solution, QAD supports low cost of ownership options via familiar industry open standard hardware, operating system and database products
- Incorporates a powerful Domain Architecture – solve localization issues while maintaining consistent best practices and data consolidation requirements around the globe.
- Embraces Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) – ensure accurate exchange of data between key business processes both internally and externally
- Supports Human Engineered User Interfaces – improving user acceptance, data entry accuracy and ease of use, while enabling multiple data access opportunities, from the office to the warehouse to the web.
- Extends Interoperability between systems – QAD includes QXtend – an industry compliant integration toolset supporting repetitive data synchronization services between third party applications.