Johnson Controls Inc.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Company Description: Johnson Controls Inc. consists of three divisions and is the world’s largest supplier of integrated seating and interior systems for the automotive industry. The company’s automotive group has over 275 locations in 35 countries.
- Maintaining low inventory levels due to the dramatic increase of features and options available within the automotive industry
- Balancing supply and demand Forecasting the demand Partner visibility
Solution: QAD Enterprise Applications, QAD JIT Sequencing and QAD Warehousing
- Improved inventory control and increased inventory turns Reduced support costs
- 100 percent partner connectivity
- Improved and enhanced supply chain collaboration
- Better leverage of enterprise knowledge assets through tight integration with ERP Integrated solution for automotive industry