Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Industry: Consumer Products
Company Description: This Australian company distributes nearly 400 homeware products that include: kitchenware, picnicware, gardenware, brushware, baby-care items, pet supplies, office accessories and lifestyle products.
- Required improved accuracy of sales information and better analysis for reporting and planning to execute a new sales strategy
- Lacked the ability to analyze sales against budget, compare current sales to the previous year, and review growth year-by-year and month-to-date
- Needed to segment product lines within individual customer accounts to determine which products moved well and which lagged
Solution: QAD Enterprise Applications (version MFG/PRO eB2), QAD Business Intelligence (QAD BI), QAD Warehousing
- Increased visibility into sales intelligence and trends
- Rapid deployment in just over ONE month!
- Increased level of enthusiasm by the sales team
- Enabled rapid response to increases/decreases in product line sales
- Elevated customer satisfaction via improved visibility and flexibility in the warehouse
- Allowed detailed view of operations at a senior management level using scorecards of warehouse and production data