Solutions for International Finance
Designed for global companies of all sizes, QAD Financials supports your business with comprehensive controls, budgeting, analysis, and reporting tools. With built-in local languages and internationalization, it supports local business practices in more than 44 countries, including Brazil and China. QAD Cloud ERP supports IFRS and Multi-GAAP compliance for fast and accurate closing and reporting.
- Support local business practices for 44 countries
- Create Multi-GAAP and IFRS compliant reporting
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, J-SOX and similar regulations
- Enforce segregation of duties
- Automate general ledger allocations, including multi-level and recursive allocations
- Adopt financial shared services business model
- Support complex business structures for global multi-nationals
- Perform consolidations even when using multiple charts of accounts or different accounting calendars
- Analyze and report against budgets
- Use standard, actual or periodic cost accounting methods
- Utilize daybooks and alternate charts of accounts, and use multiple category and analysis codes by account
- Make electronic payments
- Convert currency and report in any and all currencies
- Calculate realized and unrealized gain or loss on currency
- Select local language by user
Flexible Financials to Match Your Business
Mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, divestitures, expansions — wherever you take your business, QAD helps you extend your standard processes, share data and services and manage any number of financial entities all over the world.Read More
Thank you for reaching out to QAD! Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate representative who will contact you shortly.
If you need to speak with a QAD representative immediately, please call your local QAD office.
In the meantime, for more information on how we can work together toward building your Effective Enterprise please subscribe to the QAD Blog for commentary on the latest news and announcements from QAD and the industry.
Follow us on:
There was an error while processing the form.