Manufacturing ERP that Adapts as Your Business Evolves
Manufacturers need agility — to change processes, integrate acquisitions, meet customer requirements, introduce new products and comply with regulations. QAD adapts to any style of manufacturing and to the needs of all your geographic locations. Quality metrics, central model management and automated data collection ensure accurate, complete product, material and inventory information. Intuitive planning tools synchronize production to changing demand, while built-in quality management helps you keep a sharp focus on excellence.
- Run discrete, process, repetitive, lean or mixed-mode manufacturing
- Simplify inventory processes and transactions
- Simulate schedules with planner workbenches
- Adopt built-in industry specific best practices
- Support mass customization of products
- Manage item quality inspections
- Track and trace entire product genealogy
- Automate data collection and label printing
- Run efficient warehouse operations
- Plan preventive maintenance based on time or quantity completed
- Manage MRO inventory
- Increase forecast accuracy
- Use flexible cost accounting with standard, actual and periodic methods
Build Quality and Compliance into Your Process
Meet even the most rigorous compliance requirements with integrated quality and traceability across the value chain, including test results and product attributes, accessible instantly using the Lot Trace Workbench. Read the TEC case study on how Vitatech is enhancing their quality control.Learn More
Thank you for reaching out to QAD! Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate representative who will contact you shortly.
If you need to speak with a QAD representative immediately, please call your local QAD office.
In the meantime, for more information on how we can work together toward building your Effective Enterprise please subscribe to the QAD Blog for commentary on the latest news and announcements from QAD and the industry.
Follow us on: