Global companies face challenges such as accommodating multiple languages and currencies, adhering to local business practices and remaining compliant with government regulations. QAD Enterprise Applications meets all of these challenges.
Comply with government and local regulations: QAD design for internationalization handles different business processes and unique reporting regulations by site.
Communicate in local languages across time zones: QAD Enterprise Applications is in use in over 90 countries worldwide and available in 27 languages.
Increase visibility of global profit status: Utilize shared services and common business processes across sites or let every site design its own process. QAD Enterprise Applications can provide quick closing and flexible reporting.
Streamline accounting procedures: Consolidations, general ledger allocations, and automatic cash application to invoices are just a few of the ways QAD Enterprise Applications helps companies streamline accounting tasks.
Effective Enterprise Best Practices
- Seamless integration of finance processes with sales, distribution, planning, and manufacturing
- Unified process to manage and control businesses at a local, regional and global level that supports consolidated reporting
- Financial decisions driven by fact-based analysis of past financial data and scenarios
- Multiple currencies for reporting and transacting
- Automating repetitive transactions such as periodic financial allocations
- Eliminating non-value-add transactions by adopting self-billing, automatic cash applications and consignment
- Utilize shared services for routine processes such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
Effective Enterprise Metrics
- Days to complete a period-end close
- Number of out-of-compliance incidents in a period
- Time to generate financial reports
- Average collection period (or Days Sales Outstanding)
- Average number of days to complete a payment transaction