QAD Enterprise Applications offers planning tools that can help companies become a more effective enterprise. From distribution resource planning to rationalize inventory across plants, to planner workbenches to optimize the shop floor, to service part optimization, QAD Enterprise Applications offers a planning tool for every phase of the operation.
Align strategic objectives with operations execution: Ensure forecasts and master schedules meet the company’s objectives for service levels, inventory balances and resource consumption.
Balance supply and demand: Forecast algorithms coupled with collaborative input ensure demand forecasts are as accurate as possible; supplier portal ensures supply chain issues are visible in time to take action to prevent disrupting production.
Make confident decisions: Dashboards and browses provide information fast — whenever you need it — so you base decisions based on facts, not guesswork.
Effective Enterprise Best practices
- Visibility across supply chain
- Collaborative forecasting with multiple stakeholders
- Optimized order quantities based on order multiples such as case quantities and EOQ
- Use sales and operations planning to align supply and demand
- Multiple statistical forecasting methods and cross-validation using causal factors
- Multi-entity, multi-enterprise planning
- Inventory stocked at the “feature” level, to enhance flexibility
Effective Enterprise Metrics
- Order fill rates
- Forecast cycle time
- Planning cycle
- Premium freight charges
- Equipment capacity utilization equipment
- Cost of WIP in queue at work centers
- Perfect order fills
- Unplanned overtime