Europe, Middle East and Africa User Groups
QAD's Europe, Middle East and Africa user groups establish stimulating environments for its members to learn and create. Each user group plans to hold multiple member meetings each year. These meetings include workshops and presentations on topics chosen by users from their own experiences; presentations on products from suppliers and distributors of the software and related products; and presentations from QAD on future direction and other topics of interest.
Typical membership benefits include:
- Ideal networking environment for QAD users, enabling users to meet in an informal setting to share experiences
- Interests and opinions of the members are presented to QAD and its distributors
- Direct input into development with QAD and/or its distributors
- Valuable access to events held throughout the year
- Totally independent and non-profit making body
featured user group
United Kingdom QAD User Group
|The QAD United Kingdom User Group is an active and growing group of companies using QAD Enterprise Applications (formerly MFG/PRO), including both IT professionals and end users. The User Group provides a forum for members to exchange ideas, information and experiences about MFG/PRO and related products.
Web site: UK QAD User Group