Global MMOG/LE Standards
Keep Your Supply Chain Effective
The growing automotive industry depends on a standard level of performance for material flow throughout the supply chain. Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE) is the global standard for evaluating supply chain management processes against industry best practices. It facilitates effective relationships between original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers.
The Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE) is a comprehensive self-assessment that is widely recognized as a key standard for automotive supply chain excellence.View Data Sheet
Why Work with QAD on MMOG/LE?
- QAD has participated in the development of MMOG/LE since Version 2.
- Certified QAD instructors provide training on behalf of AIAG/Odette.
- Instructors from QAD educate suppliers at OEM, AIAG and Odette seminars.
- QAD helps suppliers pass OEM reviews with the QAD MMOG/LE Q-Scan process.
- A QAD expert was awarded by AIAG/Odette for participation in the implementation and development of MMOG/LE.
- Process maps based on MMOG/LE are included in the Automotive Edition.
- QAD published a solution sheet mapped to all 187 MMOG/LE criteria.
What is in the MMOG/LE Assessment?
- Strategy and Improvement
- Work Organization
- Capacity & Production Planning
- Customer Interface
- Production & Product Control
- Supplier Interface
QAD is an MMOG/LE trainer on behalf of AIAG and Odette
in North America, Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe.
QAD is a member of the global AIAG and Odette MMOG/LE Work Group and has participated in the standard's development and implementation since 2003.
Need Help with Your MMOG/LE Assessment?
Are you looking for support with meeting your MMOG/LE requirements? Our unique consultation services ensure your business successfully completes the assessment.Learn More
Jestem zainteresowany QAD Cloud ERP.
Thank you for reaching out to QAD! Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate representative who will contact you shortly.
If you need to speak with a QAD representative immediately, please call your local QAD office.
In the meantime, for more information on how we can work together toward building your Effective Enterprise please subscribe to the QAD Blog for commentary on the latest news and announcements from QAD and the industry.
If you would like to change your message settings, visit our Subscription Preference Center.
Follow us on: