QAD CLOUD CRM
QAD Cloud CRM enables customers to become effective enterprises by providing the tools necessary to Increase profits by improving customer acquisition and retention. QAD Cloud CRM provides a 360-degree view of your customer, pulling together customer information from every part of your organization. Whether you need to review a customer’s order history, credit limit, complaints or other issues or just find out who are their decision makers, you will find all of the information in QAD Cloud CRM.
VALUE AND BENEFITS
Save time — by consolidating information in one place so that salespeople don’t have to search for information before a customer visit.
Increase customer loyalty — by maintaining a complete list of all activities with each contact, noting successes to build on and problems to avoid.
Increase cross-sell and up-sell successes — by permiting salespeople to access complete customer sales history remotely with their mobile device.
Improve responsiveness to customer issues — by maintaining a log of customer issues, assigning issues to staff for resolution and using a calendar to manage follow up activities.
- Provides complete access to customer information including quotes, orders invoices, accounts receivable, sales history, installed products and service calls in a single screen
- Offers the sales team a graphical view of their sales performance, sales funnel and past-due sales activities in a Sales Dashboard that contains predefined sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintains prospect and customer profiles, business characteristics, locations, financial information and past sales history
- Manages sales activities including meetings, phone calls, email messages, product demonstrations and more
- Creates email alerts for follow up tasks, calls and meetings
- Synchronizes activities with Microsoft Outlook® calendars for mobile visibility
- Manages sales campaigns and analyzes campaign performance
- Logs customer issues and assigns them to customer service staff for follow up with activities to advance the issue
- Provides a full audit trail of issues through the customer lifecycle
- Synchronizes data for salespeople who work remotely
- Uses automatic alerts to move the sales cycle through defined steps and schedules