QAD SALES ORDERS AND INVOICING
QAD Sales Orders and Invoicing provides a variety of methods to create and confirm sales orders, verify credit, allocate inventory, pick and ship products, process invoices and handle returns.
QAD Sales Orders and Invoicing is critical for proper invoicing, tracking orders, verifying credit and reserving inventory for customers. Advanced capabilities enable companies to capture additional sales by highlighting cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
VALUE AND BENEFITS
Create sales orders with ease — manually, directly from Sales Quotes, or received electronically using EDI.
Save time and prevent errors — by verifying credit before goods are shipped.
Improve consistency with QAD Cloud ERP Financials — by automatically transferring posted invoices to Accounts Receivable for aging, payment maintenance, and integration with General Ledger.
- Determine available to promise (ATP) quantities by due date, allocate inventory as needed
- Calculate freight charges and perform freight accounting
- Re-price sales orders as needed
- Manage containers and shippers
- Process invoices and returns
- Post invoices to appropriate accounts
- Make invoice corrections and invoice for multiple shipments
- Issue credit invoices for returns
- Generate reports on sales orders and fulfillment activities