Your Goal Is Our Priority
When You Need Services
- Implementing new sites or solutions
- Upgrading versions
- Moving to the cloud
- Optimizing your business processes and systems
- Customizing your solution for unique business requirements
What You Get with QAD Services
- Quality assurance and project management
- Years of experience
- Quick and easy implementation through our proven Easy On Boarding methodology
- Global best practices with local expertise
- Fixed time, budget, scope
- A strong partner ecosystem
- Agreed upon success measures
How We Measure Success
High Level Goal
Our goal is to increase your inventory turns to decrease inventory costs.
Specific Metrics to Improve
We will improve inventory turns from 6 to 10.
Quantifiable Business Benefits
The increase inventory turns will result in a savings of $450K.
|High Level Goal||Metrics Library||Quantifiable Business Benefits|
Making a Case for an Upgrade
Wander Ltd. found their Q-Scan helped them to make the case to their parent company for an ERP system upgrade, which reaped benefits of both cost and time savings.Full Story
QAD Helps SOLAFT Drive Continuous Improvement
SOLAFT Filtration Solutions partners with QAD to gain valuable insights, implement leading-edge solutions and set the stage for continuous improvement.Full Story
“We take pride in having a very personal, relevant, and pragmatic approach toward customer service.”
Anton Chilton, Chief Executive Officer
I'm interested in speaking to a QAD consultant.
Thank you for reaching out to QAD! Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate representative who will contact you shortly.
If you need to speak with a QAD representative immediately, please call your local QAD office.
In the meantime, for more information on how we can work together toward building your Effective Enterprise, please take a moment to:
- Subscribe to the QAD Blog for commentary on the latest news and announcements from QAD and the industry.
- Read this white paper on how we can help you keep up with the ever-changing manufacturing landscape.
If you would like to change your message settings, visit our Subscription Preference Center.