QAD Internationalization helps manufacturing companies master the challenges associated with globalization by providing a single solution that supports local country and regional language, reporting and regulatory compliance requirements. QAD Internationalization allows companies to effectively manage their global subsidiaries without the need to modify their ERP software for local requirements.
QAD Internationalization allows companies to rapidly implement QAD Enterprise Editions. Common internationalization functionality is included in the core solution allowing companies to easily standardize processes and systems globally. Country Extensions supplement QAD Enterprise Edition to meet the country specific legal requirements, typically in the areas of reporting, data extraction and electronic declarations.
QAD Internationalization helps manufacturing companies improve profitability by reducing the cost of doing business globally, improve communication by supporting multiple languages, and reduce the costs of operating remote business units by ensuring local and country requirements are available without localizations or customizations.
VALUE AND BENEFITS
The primary values you will receive from QAD Internationalization are improved profitability and reduction in costs when rolling out QAD Enterprise Edition in your manufacturing companies that require multinational, multi-currency, and multi-language capabilities. QAD Internationalization, supplemented by Country Extensions when needed, allows multinational companies to effectively manage and rapidly implement their global subsidiaries without modifying their ERP software for local requirements.
Ensures standardization using a single solution. Ensures processes and systems are standardized across the globe using a single application instance. Provides country specific internationalization requirements within QAD Enterprise Edition, and is optionally supplemented with Country Extensions for additional country requirements.
Reduces infrastructure and resources costs. Reduces infrastructure and resources costs by eliminating need for country specific expertise to make customizations for localization changes, allowing manufacturing companies to focus on their core business. Speeds up implementation.
Speeds up implementation for new companies and newly acquired facilities. Provides required country specific legal reporting, financial reporting, data extractions and electronic declarations without modifying software for local requirements. Simplifies financial management.
Simplifies financial management for global companies conducting business internationally. Supports business transactions in multiple currencies for reporting, payments and receipts.
- Supports internationalization functionality in core solution — supports internationalization functionality iin core solution including multiple currencies for reporting, payment and receipt transactions. Provides dual base currencies, revaluation options for functional and statutory currency, withholding taxes, delayed and suspended taxes, mirror accounting, and periodic costing.
- Simplifies global roll-out from a single application instance — simplifies roll-out of QAD Enterprise Edition using a single application instance. All country extensions are compatible with each other allowing global companies rapid implementation from a single application instance.
- Provides country specific legal documents — provides necessary legal documents required by each country. Country Extensions optionally supplement QAD Internationalization with country specific functionality, typically in the area of legal reporting and audit data extraction.
- Eliminates localizations and customizations — eliminates need to customize for localizations by providing country specific accounting mandates in core QAD Enterprise Edition, like European accounting and best business practices. And, supplemented with Country Extensions, providing functionality like payment file formats (bank drivers), country specific reports, and audit data extraction utilities.
- Improves communication with multiple languages — improves communication throughout global manufacturing companies and their extended supply chains with multiple languages. Provides choices of languages for business processes, transactions and documents.