Global MMOG/LE Standards
Keep Your Supply Chain Effective
The growing automotive industry depends on a standard level of performance for material flow throughout the supply chain. Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE) is the global standard for evaluating supply chain management processes against industry best practices. It facilitates effective relationships between original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers.
Why Work with QAD on MMOG/LE?
- QAD has participated in the development of MMOG/LE since Version 2.
- Certified QAD instructors provide training on behalf of AIAG/Odette.
- Instructors from QAD educate suppliers at OEM, AIAG and Odette seminars.
- QAD helps suppliers pass OEM reviews with the QAD MMOG/LE Q-Scan process
- A QAD expert was awarded by AIAG/Odette for participation in the implementation and development of MMOG/LE.
- Process maps based on MMOG/LE are included in the Automotive Edition.
- QAD published a solution sheet mapped to all 197 MMOG/LE criteria.
What Is in the MMOG/LE Assessment?
- Strategy and Improvement
- Work Organization
- Capacity & Production Planning
- Customer Interface
- Production & Product Control
- Supplier Interface
Are You Protecting Your Preferred Supplier Status?
In today's automotive supply chains, risk identification and management is critical to ensuring success. Failing to quickly identify and react could cost you your preferred supplier status.View Infographic
QAD is an MMOG/LE trainer on behalf of AIAG and Odette
in North America, Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe.
QAD is a member of the global AIAG and Odette MMOG/LE Work Group and has participated in the development and implementation of the standard since 2003.
Senior Flexonics Czech Improves Supplier Rating with QAD ERP
Read IDC's case study on how SFC implemented QAD ERP to reach MMOG/LE Level A, reduced inventory, decreased time needed for monthly inventory checks, and increased productivity.Learn More
I'm interested in QAD Cloud ERP.
Thank you for reaching out to QAD! Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate representative who will contact you shortly.
If you need to speak with a QAD representative immediately, please call your local QAD office.
In the meantime, for more information on how we can work together toward building your Effective Enterprise please subscribe to the QAD Blog for commentary on the latest news and announcements from QAD and the industry.
If you would like to change your message settings, visit our Subscription Preference Center.
Follow us on: