QAD Lean Manufacturing
QAD Lean Manufacturing provides a suite of tools that supports both lean manufacturing and flow scheduling practices for production, replenishment and inventory.
QAD Lean Manufacturing software provides complete functionality to establish and execute Kanban processes — both inside the manufacturing plant and with suppliers — and to implement effective pull systems by giving users the ability to tightly manage inventory throughout the value stream.
QAD Lean Manufacturing provides multiple methods for calculating and setting supermarket quantities based on either manual data entry or system calculations that include a variety of flexible, user-defined parameters. Users can examine "what if" scenarios for supermarket sizing before updating the system, and analyze how well the supermarket is handling demand.
Using data that already exists in the enterprise system, QAD Lean Manufacturing can model the most complex value streams. A value-stream map can be used to create a model of suppliers, manufacturing processes and flows, supermarkets and customers. Kanban loops can be established and levels visibly communicated throughout the supply chain.
The Value of QAD Lean Manufacturing Software
- Increases on-time delivery performance through compressed manufacturing cycle times
- Improves customer satisfaction by building to actual demand rather than making to stock
- Increases working capital utilization by reducing floor space requirements
- Provides multiple methods for calculating and setting supermarket quantities based on either manual data entry or system calculations
- Improves total quality performance by building formal quality procedures into every work instruction
View Data Sheet
Lean Manufacturing is a business initiative to reduce waste in manufactured products. QAD's Lean Manufacturing software helps a company to reduce the cost systematically, throughout the product and production process, by means of a series of process reviews.